At Fluid Function we focus on providing the best possible service for all of your RockShox Suspension products. Having decades of experience with RockShox product we’re confident that we can help you maintain and tune your product so you’re able to get every last bit of performance they are capable of.
Select an item below for more information and rates.
RockShox Fork Service
- Fork is initially tested to identify any issues
- All forks are cleaned in our parts washer before any service is performed. Once cleaning is complete stanchion / crowns are inspected for any signs of wear and any damage is noted. Your original damper and air settings are recorded and then service is performed.
- Fork is dis-assembled and all internal components are inspected. All seals and seal head (updated seal heads where applicable) are replaced, fork dampers are filled using RockShox approved fluids and closed dampers are vacuum bled where applicable.
- Damper is tested separately prior full to re-assembly to ensure damping range and performance. Lower legs are cleaned and new RockShox lower leg seals are installed.
- Once the fork has been re-assembled, it is tested again to ensure it's functioning properly. Settings are returned to original or baseline settings can be applied upon request.
|Pike / Lyrik Solo Air service||$120|
|Pike / Lyrik Solo Air travel change including new air shaft
– includes air shaft and lower leg service
– new lower leg seals can be installed upon request for additional $25
|Pike / Lyrik Dual Position Air service||$130|
|32mm Fork service||$100-120|
RockShox Rear Shock Service
- All shocks are cleaned in the parts washer before any service is performed.
- Shock is inspected for any visible signs of wear and any damage is noted. Original damper settings and air shock air pressures are recorded.
- Shock is placed on a hand dyno and tested for original function.
- Shock is dis-assembled, cleaned and internal components are inspected.
- All sealing is replaced and shock is re-assembled using RockShox approved fluids.
- Shock dampers are vacuum bled where applicable and all IFP charging is done with nitrogen.
- Shock is returned to the hand dyno and tested for damper range and function.
- Air shocks will receive an air can service and are re-assembled and returned to original air pressure settings with nitrogen. Once the shock has been re-assembled it’s tested again to ensure its functioning properly and a final clean is done.
|Monarch Plus Service||$120|
|Monarch RC / RT / RCT3 / Deluxe Service||$110|
|Monarch XX service with remote service||$130|
|Vivid Air Service||$130|
|Super Deluxe Service||$130|
|Super Deluxe Coil Service||$120|
RockShox Reverb Service
- All Reverbs are cleaned in our parts washer before any service is performed.
- Once cleaning is complete post is inspected for any visible signs of wear and any damage is noted.
- Reverb is dis-assembled and all internal components are checked for visible signs of wear. If damage or wear is found customer will be contacted with a quote for replacement parts.
- Reverbs are re-assembled with new seals and the updated IFP is installed, posts are filled with RockShox approved fluid, and charged and tested.
- If Reverb remote is supplied we will check line / barb fittings for good connection and clean / service the remote.
- Remote is bled and final test is performed.
|Full Service for A1 / A2 and B1 Reverbs Stealth or external||$110|